PICK UP THE NEXT EDITION OF THE RECORDER
Specializing in Catastrophic Workers' Compensation
2017 Top Settlements
- #10 Settlement - Richard Hernandez v. Las Vegas/LA Express - Intentional Tort - $4,705,054.34
- #14 Settlement - Eduardo Urbano v. Burrtec Recover & Transfer - Workers' Comp. - $3,849,655.00
- #15 Settlement - Oscar Garcia v. Certified Coating & American Intl Group - Construction - $3,432,805.00
- #18 Settlement - Thomas Gutzwiller v. Riverside Construction - Construction - $2,894,694.00
- #22 Settlement - Gustavo Lopez v. Best Demolition Recycling - Workers' Comp - $2,060,912.83
- #36 Settlement - Augusto Puertas v. The Home Depot -Workers' Comp - $1,046,372.90
Odjaghian Law Group is a Los Angeles based law firm specializing in industrial brain and catastrophic injury litigation. Their practice specializes in personalized and aggressive prosecution of catastrophic injury claims on behalf of injured workers suffering from brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and severe PTSD. Ms. Odjaghian defies California workers' compensation norms with her unparalleled and proven track record of obtaining consistent seven-figure settlements and awards on behalf of catastrophically injured workers. She has also been recognized for making favorable precedent that has helped injured workers gain access to care industry-wide. She has successfully secured over $100 million in settlements and awards on behalf of her clients in the past few years alone. On one of her most recent outstanding results, Ms. Odjaghian obtained a $5,700,000.00 settlement on behalf of a 70-year-old brain cancer survivor who subsequently suffered a stroke on the job.
Odjaghian Law Group attributes its success largely to the word-of-mouth recommendations of present and former clients, and distinguished members of the bar who know they can count on Ms. Odjaghian to achieve outstanding results for their clients.
Referal fees per CRPC
Odjaghian Law Group